Silver and Gold practice cancelled, sorry

Having read the new guidance on the National Youth Association website, from the 22nd September, we have taken the decision to cancel the practice weekend and also the session on Thursday 24th September.

We cannot justifiably put the health and safety of your young people at risk.

The NYA have moved to an amber alert which has the following guidelines:

COVID-19 Readiness Level
Readiness Level A
What does this mean?
COVID Secure venues required
Max bubbles of 15 (+ youth workers and staff)
Face coverings required for ages 11+
Social Distancing required of 1 metre plus

As we would have 40 plus young people taking part, we would have breached the safety bubble of 15 including volunteers. We have cancelled and will wait for the readiness level to improve.
We are obviously as disappointed as you are and we will endeavour to reschedule if possible.

keep checking the website, WhatsApp groups and Facebook for updates.

The links to the guidance is below